Nichelle Broadway is a photographer based out of Sacramento, CA. She has an AA in Fine Arts from Sacramento City College & a BFA in Photography from the Academy of Art University in San Francisco. Moved to New York and lived there for 6 years to get some more life experience. Now she's back in Sac and is striving to continue her journey in the passion of Photography. Some of her accomplishments:
* Photographed album covers for local music groups.
* Participated in several shows for the New York International Independent Arts & Film Festival.
* Participated in a show for the Black Artists Association at the Academy of Art University.
* Interned for photographer Ken Weingart.
* Photographed a variety of events including weddings, graduations, family portraits, senior portraits, etc.
I specialize in Portraiture, Music, Sports, Events, & Weddings. I'm also open to do TFP/CD work too.
Lovin' the whole art world!! I have a lot of respect to all the artists out there. Sometimes it takes years & years before we make our big break, sometimes just giving up. Some quit due to slow progress, never grasping the fact that slow progress....is progress. So don't give up on your dreams. I'm not and I hope you don't either. If you have a passion for it, keep doing you. It Will happen!! Believe it!!